Re: your mail

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:08:11 -0800
Cc: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
fred thomas wrote:

> Interesting note on vettes, watching the speed vision channel on the dish
> Sun. and this question was asked, What did Mustang do in less than 2
> years that it took vettes 40 years to do ?? One Million sales.

That begs for the assertion that cheap cars usually sell more than
expensive ones.  But lets look at the competing vehicle.  I think it
took the Camaro far less than 40 years to top One Million.

Also, one must note that collector value is much higher on the Corvette
because of the limited numbers produced (by design).

Joe Curry  '63 Spit (previous Vette owner)