Re: your mail

Subject: Re: your mail
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:21:35 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I think the main reason the Mustang sold so much faster than the Corvette
is that it's a more practical car.  After all, most people have little use
for a two-seater, even though a Mustang's back seat isn't really suited to
holding more than kids.  Our cars, for example, may have been a lot less
expensive than Corvettes, but they probably didn't sell much better, which
may have been because few people would own one as a first car, families
almost entirely unlikely.  You can't say from sales figures that the
Mustang is a better car than the Corvette.  They just show that people
have had more use for Mustangs.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN