Need 1980 TR-7 Roadster Front Clip

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Need 1980 TR-7 Roadster Front Clip
From: "John Di Fede"<difejo@consumer.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 97 15:52:12 -0500
     Hello all!

     I recently became owner of a 1980 TR-7 roadster which was hit in the
     front.  I think it might be easier to replace the front clip
     (sheetmetal fron the doors foward)with used pieces

     Also it looks as if everything is welded on this car unlike my TR-6
     fenders which are bolted on.

     Can anybody suggest a good reference book for this model which
     includes bodywork and mechanical?

     Can anybody suggest a salvage yard near Albany NY which might have
     these pieces?

     And could you respond to me at difejo@consumer.org

     Thanks in advance!

     John Di Fede,  Hopewell Junction NY.