Re: New data in!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New data in!
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:28:22 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

> Joe Curry wrote:
>

> > Johnny said in his response to the color question that Spits had been
> > repainted red at a rate of 99%.  That was of course an exageration.
I  find that the lower 30% range seems to be true.

Is that an extra 30% on top of the percentage that were already (no pun
intended!) a shade of red??

You ought to come to Stafford all the
bloody spits are red, or maybe yellow, with twin box exhausts!
If I respray mine original then I'll be accused of painting it in the
current boy-racer trend to paint all manner of hatch back crap in this
colour . My only defence is that it will be in a Triumph yellow and not
one of the Vomitesque citrine colours that adorns every third MkIII
escort.....

Johnny
'77 spit