Re: lotus elise- a bit good

To: "p.bird" <>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: lotus elise- a bit good
From: Chip Mautz <>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:53:14 -0500
At 11:46 PM 10/26/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I have in front of me an article concerning the lotus elise.
>The chasis is made entirely from aluminium alloy (6063 family for those

That's it - I've had enough!  <Rolls up sleeves>

I'm starting a list of all Aluminum Framed automobiles.  Just send me you
Comm#, Color Code...  <sorry, Joe>  :P

Drat!  Woke up in a tub of ice, slight pain in the lower back, phone next
to me, and my aluminum-framed Spitfire - GONE!  There goes my list...  :)

<Who is currently drying off after driving his spit through rain,
Semi-trucks, idiot drivers, and the rest of the wonderful I-285 Atlanta Ga
Traffic!  Gotta get some weatherstripping for the windshield frame.  Err,
maybe I should bolt the seats first...>

Chip Mautz
Greenbrier & Russel
Atlanta, Ga

"Life is too short to drive boring cars"