RE: starter (oops?!?)

To: "'Joe Curry'" <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: RE: starter (oops?!?)
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:37:57 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You probably can't hear this but I am now expelling a big sigh of
relief. Thanks Joe (and Chris in Utah) for the quick response.

I looked at the TRF catalog for the location of the mysterious
commutator and could not readily find it so I assumed that perhaps it
was the housing. Apparently I was (cheerfully in this case) mistaken.

Thanks again guys for the quick replies. (I did *not*  take the starter
apart, wasn't feeling that ambitious :-) ).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada