Re: starter (oops?!?)

To: "Peter Zaborski" <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: starter (oops?!?)
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:33:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The commutator is the set of copper bars inside the starter that rub against
the starter brushes.

If you didn't do anything to the inside of the starter you haven't bothered
anything.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm