TR3 Hardtop

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, MajorDomo@Autox.Team.Net, vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Hardtop
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 18:03:15 -0500 (EST)
I am nearing the point in the restoration of my TR3 where it is about time to
fit the hardtop to the car before the final painting.  My problem is that I
don't have a backlite for the hardtop and I can't seem to find one.
 I have called the person in California who advertises having them and they
seem to be out of production at this time.  Does anyone know where I can get
(buy) one?  It doesn't have to be particularly nice, although that would be
great, just good enough to make a pattern.  Any ideas?

Sam Clark
VTR South Central Regional Coordinator
TS45355L O
CC82030U O