Cost of TR6 vs. Corvette

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Cost of TR6 vs. Corvette
From: slevine@toucan.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:04:55 -0600
I bought my TR6 on June 9th 1970 from Raymond Foreign Sales Corp in Bay
Shore, Long Island, NY  CC52513L
The price of the car was $3700.00 and $222 in sales tax (6%) - New York was
high even then.

Nothing was itemized on the bill of sale but the car had wire wheels,
standard AM radio, tonneau cover, front and rear bumper rails and luggage
rack. The rails were an absolute necessity for parallel parking in the
Bronx or I would have been replacing tail light lenses on a weekly basis.

I saved the bill of sale. If I knew then what I know now, I would have
saved the window sticker. I guess it was enough that I saved the car.

Sandy Levine        813-962-0100        slevine@toucan.com