TR6 Performance Improvements

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Performance Improvements
From: jbwrite@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 09:42:44 -0600 (CST)
I'm new to the list & am interested in improving the performance of my '72 TR6
somewhat. I've talked to a few people & they've given me different answers.
For example-you need a fast road cam, HS6 SU carbs, performance exhaust
system, get the compression increased to 9.5:1 etc. Suggestions (& best place
to get the bits eg.Triumphtune, Rimmer, TRF?) Also has anyone had their car
converted to o/d. Hemmings had ads for Quantum Mechanics, Conneticut. Has
anyone had any dealings with them?
Stuart Bailey
'72 TR6