Re: Wanted good car under $1000

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wanted good car under $1000
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:58:22 +0200
I have 2 TR-6's I want to sell under $1000.00. WHat can I say about them.
One of them has a great drivetrain yet the frame is shot. The other has
nothing but the frame and shell that are okay(need a little work) But if you
want to restore it, perfect car. If you want to just drive it, then that
okay too. I will have pictures on the net soon. For more details email me at
webmaster@tr-6.com. I have someone waiting already for the pictures but just
if he doesn't come through, it is still up for grabs.

Patrick
At 10:02 AM 11/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I am sure this group will hunt me down and lynch me for this but in the under
>$1000 dollar range you might have better luck looking at 68-70 Datsun
>Roadsters. They are faster,cheaper and more reliable than there British
>counter parts. They  do not have the same classic car status but that is
>changing.Some parts are harder to find but there is a pretty good network.The
>body parts will kill you. I own both Triumph and Datsun both have good and
>bad points. Dave M

1970 TR-6 1rst Yellow, then Blue, Now Red
CC 52138 0(the crappiest one)
1974 TR-6 Orange
CF-13548 U