Re: TR4-TR6 Rear Brakes

To: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4-TR6 Rear Brakes
From: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com> "TR4-TR6 Rear Brakes" (Nov 24, 7:20am)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:29:44 -0600 (CST)
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender hapkejs@cig.mot.com )
On Nov 24,  7:20am, Doug Mathews wrote:

When I did this, the directions with the kit said to insert the distance piece
last.  I think a better way is to put it in first, followed by the spring
plate, and the locking plate last. The locking plate should slide right in and
lock into the tabs in the spring plate. The Bently manual has some info also.
After all is installed (don't forget the green grease) the cylinder is firmly
mounted and slides easily in the slot.

--
Jeff S. Hapke   Motorola CIPG Arlington Heights, IL