Re: Go 'Noles !!! And all Bowdens

To: "Van S. Griffin" <van@nucmar.physics.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Go 'Noles !!! And all Bowdens
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:22:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net>
Van,
 Nice to hear from a Nole!  They all played good game, and I think we can
all be proud.  The following is a message exchanged between me and Chip (a
War Eagle)
Darwin

Snip----My original reply

>Onward to Victory!  Right on Auburn
Great job War Eagles,  but remember the Gators beat you, and we beat FSU!

Snip-----

From: Chip Mautz <cmautz@mindspring.com>
To: The Browns <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Sunday, November 23, 1997 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: Go GATORS !!! War Eagles

>At 10:05 AM 11/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Life's too short to drive boring cars" and to support boring teams!
>
>So, umm, err - anytime you want to come up to the plains and switch to an
>exciting team, let me know!  :P
>My wife (AU Alum.) and brother go to UGA!  But, she's still a loyal tiger.
>And, it MAY have been only 1 point, but we DO have bragging rights, now...

>Chip
>
>-----
>Chip Mautz
>Greenbrier & Russel
>Atlanta, Ga
>
>"Life's too short to drive boring cars"

Snip-----

Chip,

>I have nothing against the Tigers, except when they play the Gators.  I too
have interesting mixtures in the family.  I have a daughter who is an Auburn
alumnus, a son who went to Alabama, a daughter that when to University of
Central Florida, and a Daughter who when to FSU.  We definitely have fun
times during and after ballgames over these allegiances.  Sorry, I'll take
the Gators under Steve Spurrior, who gives me all the excitement my heart
can stand.
Darwin