Re: TR3 front wings

To: "ROBERT SUGGITT" <rsuggitt@bmts.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 front wings
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:09:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't know about replacement fenders, but if you find out, let me know!

As far as the flanges, I fabricated new ones for my fenders with very little
effort. Just bend up a long flat flange, and heat and bend it where it
curved on the fender.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm