1979 spitfire under way

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1979 spitfire under way
From: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:05:27 PST
I recently purchased a 1979 triumph spitfire 1500 (obvious) i have
ordered the parts i know i am going to need (the missing ones) but have
not been able to find a wiring diagram for the car. it was inhabited by
rodentia and much of the wiring is frayed, chewed, insulation impaired
etc. and would like to know if there is a good diagram available from
someone that would allow me to rebuild the harnass, i have access to the
appropriate wire color schemes and such and have no problem doing the
wiring myself, anyhelp on a quick diagram of the ignition wiring would
be great,  the whole car even better.  also if someone has a catalog of
lucas electric lamps and such for the facia as well as where i can get a
new facia i would appreciate it.  i found facia for the tr series but
not the spitfires,  love that car.   as an aside, if anybody wants a
picture scanned i can do up to 8.5x11 papers and turn them into jpeg or
gif files for a dollar per page . e-mail if your interested. thanks in
advance for your help.

larry hooven
79 spitfire, currently primer gray.
"i stopped to think and forgot to start again"