65 TR4 A right hand drive rolling chassis. For sale in Utah

To: "'TR List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 65 TR4 A right hand drive rolling chassis. For sale in Utah
From: Tom Leake <tomleake@enol.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:21:55 -0700
This is a project car but is an original Right Hand Drive car.
(Yes that's not quite as unusual as the famed 65 TR4 but still pretty rare in
the states)   I do have an interest in this car so usual disclaimer do not apply
It is in the Salt lake City, Utah area.

Condition is as follows.
no front upper or lower valance
Bonnet fair (not rusty but it is somewhat tweaked about 1 ft in front of back).
Front fenders left is damaged and rusty. Right is rusty.  (I have seen worse
but these are rusty)
No Windshield frame
Doors Not rusty but normal small dings
Boot lid same
Rear fenders small dings some rust but not too bad
outer sills are rusted badly.
Floors are mostly intact.  They seem to be about halfway to the absolutely must
replace point.
Has top bows
missing one seat, gauges.
no drivetrain