Re: Baltimore area restoration shop

To: gklein@erols.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Baltimore area restoration shop
From: Peter J Barrance <pjb@eagle.gsh.jhu.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:31:46 -0500 (EST)
Gary -

Saw your post re: looking for a place to do your TR6 bodywork. I can
recommend Raspi's British Import - 410 321 8679. Mark Raspi has a shop
located near the Mount Washington area, Baltimore. I know that he has
done many projects like yours before; indeed, Triumphs are a
specialty really. He does good work for fair money.

Talk to Mark- tell him I sent you...

Pete

(No business interest to myself, etc. Just helping you both out I guess.)