Re: Looking for Replacement Heater box fan.

To: cpoulin@i2020.net (Chuck Poulin), "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Replacement Heater box fan.
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:15:20 +1100
At 2:00 +1100 26/11/97, Chuck Poulin wrote:

>I was surfing the net a month ago, and came across an uprated heater
>blower on the Moss Europe web site.  I tried to find the site again, and
>ended up at some E-Mail provider.  If anyone knows their site URL,
>please post it.
>
>Chuck

I had the same problem last month: I tried to access Moss Europe's web site
and encountered a name/password field which sent me into oblivion.

On my last order (by fax) I asked for an explanation or assistance to get
access to their web site, but I did not receive any further information.
Perhaps explanations were out of stock or on backorder!

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U