Re: USA Dudes - Have a Great Thanksgiving

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: USA Dudes - Have a Great Thanksgiving
From: "Douglas Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 07:47:33 -0500 "USA Dudes - Have a Great Thanksgiving" (Nov 26, 7:50am)
> Subject: USA Dudes - Have a Great Thanksgiving
[snip]
> Bruce Clough
>
> BTW:  You Spitfire owners out there need to come to Ohio - blew past a
> Mark II yesterday doing a paultry 60 mph on the interstate.  If the mighty
> slant-6 Valiant can blow past a car it, or the driver, needs help!
>
> Oh, his top was down!
>
> Gotta love it!
>-- End of excerpt from Bruce T. Clough

Hey Bruce,

He was just feeling sorry for the Valiant! Any self respecting Spitfire
doesn't motor at 60 on any interstate, even where the speed limit is
that low. Remember the old song "I can't do 55"? It was written with
Spitfires in mind. :)

Cheers and happy Thanksgiving to all the Yanks out there. (Happy
Thursday to all the rest).

The Grape ('73 Spitfire)
dmitchel@ismi.net
dmitchel@ford.com