USA Dudes - Have a Great Thanksgiving

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: USA Dudes - Have a Great Thanksgiving
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 07:50:29 -0500
To all the USA folks out there,

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving & may you be able to get away from
the food preparation chores and be able to work (gosh, or even drive)
your cars.  I'm going to be at the in-laws, so I might take a carb or two
along to rebuild so I don't get stuck in the political struggles.

Chow, er, Ciao, (sorry, Freudian slip)

Bruce Clough

BTW:  You Spitfire owners out there need to come to Ohio - blew past a
Mark II yesterday doing a paultry 60 mph on the interstate.  If the mighty
slant-6 Valiant can blow past a car it, or the driver, needs help!

Oh, his top was down!

Gotta love it!