Re: burning question (Webers)

To: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: Re: burning question (Webers)
From: Thomas J Howard <thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 07:28:35
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>One small question.  With other, more modern options available( Webers),
>why are you entertaining installing a Lucas PI system on your GT6+?
>
>If I can be of service, let me know.
>
>Dave,
>San Diego, Ca
>
>1970 TR6 PI RHD CP51649
> _______________________________________

Say, Do you know where (and how much) I could get a Weber setup for my '72
GT6?

( am hopeing that the new smog exemption is real and that I will be allowed
this mod.)

The dual Stromburgs just don't supply the low end that I would like.   Top
speed and high Rpm power are OK for this Low compression engine, but by the
time I get into the power band it is time to shift up to stay below 5 or 6
K and keep the engine under the hood.

Tom Howard
Lakeside Union School District
('72 Triumph GT6, and a good bit of USA iron)