TR3A glove box

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3A glove box
From: ROBERT SUGGITT <rsuggitt@bmts.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:35:34 -0800
Mine is exactly the same.  A nice veneer finish with an aluminum backing
plate.  Looks original to me but several "experts" tried to convince me it
was from a TR4.

Rob
TS47447

I had a question that hopefully someone out there can answer. The glove box
lid that came with the assortment of parts I got when buying my TR3a has a
glossy wood
verneer finish on the front side of the lid. All the pictures I've seen
show the lid to be covered with the same material as the dash. Is this lid
for a different car?....It seems to fit perfectly. Additionally, the lid
attaches to the hinge via a metal plate that covers the back of the lid.
Anybody ever seen one like this? Thanks in advance for any ideas.