Re: British Parts Connection

To: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Subject: Re: British Parts Connection
From: Joseph Burlein <josephb@aftac.gov>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:36:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I've dealt with British Parts alot.  The parts are the same you would get
from Moss or Vicki if you ordered yourself.  But, you get them at cheaper
prices.  The only problem I've found is if you need tech advice on
something you've bought.  Moss will NOT talk to you if you buy from a
distributor.  The retail section hates the wholesale section and does not
play well with others.  BPC gives a good response time and drop ships to
your door.  No financial interest, yada yada yada.

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6