Thanks Giving (Was TR6 problems)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks Giving (Was TR6 problems)
From: MMDBR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:14:06 -0500 (EST)
Thanks to Martin Secrest, Paul Burr, Chad Jester, Bob Harris, Irv Corey
(who?), Fred Thomas, Joe Flake and Barry Fox for their articulate and
thoughtful responses to the problem of my friend's TR6 which runs worse the
warmer it gets. I've forwarded your responses to him and will keep everyone
posted.

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all. Discovering the list and its contributors
has given me more to be thankful for this year.

Mike Blonder
Elmhurst, IL
63 TR4