Re: Blew TVR?

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Blew TVR?
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 21:48:41 -0800

>        O.K. I am confused,why would someone with a TVR be on the triumph
> list? I assume you were referring to the TVR sports cars manufactured in
> Blackpool U.K.,but I may be wrong!

 You mean there's some other kind-o-TVR ???

Wait...I have a Blue TVR...Does that mean I can't play anymore ???

The Blue one has all the TR stuff...it's the White one with all the mondo
Ford Stuff...
    Nick in Nor Cal

Get out the "jack boots" boys ! We need to kick out all those TVR, Doretti,
Peerless, Amphicar, Morgan and even the clandestine MG Midget owners off
this list. <g>