Re: Blew TVR?

To: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>, "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Blew TVR?
From: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 97 13:45:58 +0100

>>        O.K. I am confused,why would someone with a TVR be on the triumph
>> list? I assume you were referring to the TVR sports cars manufactured in
>> Blackpool U.K.,but I may be wrong!
>
> You mean there's some other kind-o-TVR ???
>
>Wait...I have a Blue TVR...Does that mean I can't play anymore ???
>

>The Blue one has all the TR stuff...it's the White one with all the mondo
>Ford Stuff...
>    Nick in Nor Cal
>
>Get out the "jack boots" boys ! We need to kick out all those TVR, Doretti,
>Peerless, Amphicar, Morgan and even the clandestine MG Midget owners off
>this list. <g>

Some of us are getting very touchy!!

I had forgotten about the triumph connection with some of the T.V.R. cars
and was merely asking for clarification.I did not intend to give the
impression that T.V.R. owners should not be involved in the list.I
personally am happy the see contributions from anyone with even the
slightest connection.
I would even go as far as to say that a comment from any list members
about the pros and cons of triumph bras would be  most up lifting!

               Triumph have the bra for the way you are

                                       Cameron