Re: TR4 in the Movies

To: curry@wolfenet.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 in the Movies
From: PKal@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 14:06:31 -0500 (EST)

<< Anybody pull a trailer behind their TR?

 Joe Curry   '63 Spit >>

Joe,
I can't say that I have but my Spit has a trailer hitch on it.  The PO used
it to pull a small trailer that he used to haul bulky items around on.
 Mostly lawn type products (lawn mover, garden tools, fertilizer) from the
local Home Depot.  I imagine that as long as you aren't trying to pull too
much weight you wouldn't have any problems...my Spit apparently survived 15
years of this without obvious damage.

Paul