Re: TR4 for sale in Utah

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 for sale in Utah
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 15:08:38 -0500
Last week someone posted a TR4 for sale near Salt Lake City, Utah.  If
you're out there, I lost your post and would like to talk to you about the
car.  Please e-mail me privately.  Thanks!!!

Regards,

Brian Schlorff   '64 TR-4     '71 TR-6     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                             Check out Power British
    371 E. Main St.                                    on the 'Net!
Norristown, PA 19401
   (610) 270-0505                    www.powerbritish.com/~britcars