Re: Prince of darkness strikes-TR3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Prince of darkness strikes-TR3
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 14:39:46 -0500 (EST)
George,

Thanks.  You were right on.  I was suspicous of the ammeter, so I did try
the starter and everything when I had the test light across it, thinking
that the light would complete the circuit.  I guess not.  I put a wire
across the ammeter termials and everything came on. The wire is now
permenantly attached.

Now to start looking for an ammeter.

Thanks again,

Bob