tr-6 performance questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tr-6 performance questions
From: sukey <msukey@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 18:03:02 -0500
I am thinking of changing the carbs on my 72 TR-6 from Z-Strombergs to
1-3/4" S-U's.  I have tweaked the head some and upgraded the camshaft.
To those that might have made this switch, is this a worthwhile switch?
What kind of improvements should I expect? This car is used for
street/autox/some road course driving.  Has anybody installed Richard
Good's (Good Part's) front and rear sway bars on their TR-6?  How did
they work out?  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Marty Sukey
72TR-6
72GT-6
73GT-6