tr-6 front suspension

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tr-6 front suspension
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:34:55 -0600 (CST)
This may be a tough one!  I have the front suspension all apart, (and it
really is simpler than I thought it might be).  Anyway I have the upper
A-arms apart and separated from the ball joint and mixed up.  Not from side
to side on the car, but from right to left on the same side.  I thought they
were alike untill I looked closely and one of the arms has more curve than
the other.  Does the more curve go forward or back?  The po had one of the
arms marked as both right and left, which makes it even more confusing.  Am
I making myself clear?  Any help out there?
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa