Re: Triumph bras (Was Blew TVR?)

To: odd@triumphclub.se, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph bras (Was Blew TVR?)
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 07:37:21 -0500
Odd,

Funny you should write about Triumph Bras.

During the 1994 Triumph Register Of America National Meeting I purchased a
Triumph Bra in the parts auction.  Size 48 EE, the cup fit perfectly over
the front bumber overriders on our '62 TR4.  Since our TR4 is still youthfull
(at least in heart) it didn't need the support, and we put it in the auction
the next year.  It now shows up each year, to be auctioned off to the next
lucky owner.

Who knows, someday a human might even use the bra.  Scary thought.

Ciao,

Bruce Clough