Dove Kit....

To: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Subject: Dove Kit....
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 15:48:03 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

    Chris> While we're talking about "kit" cars-- Has anyone thought to
    Chris> recreate the GTR4 Dove? I've thought about buying an MGB GT
    Chris> but the Dove would be so much better.

I've always wanted one since the first time I saw one.
I tried a few years ago to contact some of the folks who
were involved in the original, but I never had much luck.
Maybe someone over the pond would have more, but I don't really know.
Somewhere I have a couple of photostats of magazine articles on
it that I was using to glean names from, but info on it seems to be
fairly scarce.
                                                        -MM