Re: e-mail responses

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: e-mail responses
From: Brian Harper <brian@ati.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 14:12:28 -0800
Hello, all.
        I've been reading this list for almost a couple of months, and I was
just
yesterday considering dropping off. I get the digest version and the new to
used content ratio is awful. Being new I didn't want to complain; I was
just going to go away. But if others are having the problem perhaps the
list can trim significantly? The digest is, perhaps, more tedious because
you get the original post, the original post and a reply, the original
post, the first reply and a second reply, the original post the first
reply, the second reply and a one line addition, etc, etc. I could be
working in the garage on all my projects instead of trying deperately to
find some new content!
        Thanks for your consideration.

Brian Harper
1978 Spitfire (leaky front crank seal and I can't get the pulley off!)
1980 Moto Guzzi CX100 (Rear main seal leaks)
1974 Ducati 750GT (Tires not worn all the way to the edges)
1937 House (shower stall needs 6 more tiles and then grout. OK,
technically this isn't in the garage.)