Calling Abroad...

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Calling Abroad...
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 19:22:53 -0800
Ok guys, I'm stumped. How the heck do you fax England. I've talked to
several different operators, and while all are knowlegeable sounding, they
all gave me different answers and so far none work. I'm trying to get thru
to TriumphTune in Surrey. The number I have for them is 01-940 9268. I've
tried 011 441 372 (01) 940 9268 (that is with and without the 01 part).
I've been told its 011 to get international
                                           441 for England
                                           372 for Surrey
                                           940 9268 for the number
So far I can't get past the International connection, the recording just
says that I have dialed incorrectly.

Any insight ?
   Nick, digitally challanged, in Nor Cal