spit rear brake lugs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spit rear brake lugs
From: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 21:08:51 PST
Thanks to all you who assured me it wouldn't be a big deal, will get
those out this weekend and fix it right up.  now, can any one tell me
WHERE THE HELL IN THE MOSS/VB/SB catalogs those things
exist????????????????????  i have been over and over and over each page
of all my catalogs (including rimmer bro's) and have not been able to
find them.  maybe im just missing the forest for the trees or behaving
like someone i talk to on a daily basis, but i cant find them.  TIA.

larry, 1979 spitfire (currently in permanant convertible
mode)

of all the things i've lost i miss my mind the most,
i stopped to think one day and forgot to start again