Re: Weather stripping on TR3 spare tire compartment

To: drew@pixar.com
Subject: Re: Weather stripping on TR3 spare tire compartment
From: jim bauder <jimbpps@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 10:08:07 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Drew,

I purchased a new/replacement gasket for my TR3 spare wheel compartment
a while back.  It is shaped more like a "high topped shoe" or a fat "L"
shape with the "ankle" shaped portion of the shoe to be glued into the
channel of the body.  When I pulled the (propably) original gasket out
of the channel, the "toe" shaped portion of the gasket was facing the
spare tire opening.  So to speak.

Give me a call if you don't understand my description!  650/494-3951

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 in boxes
Palo Alto, Ca