TR-6 manifold gasket

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-6 manifold gasket
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 07:58:35 -0500
I have not had experience with Moss' product, but I has a '71 TR-6 which kept
blowing gaskets until the dealer used what he called a heavy duty aviation
sealant on it .  I don't know if he was talking about the gasket or something
put on in addition to the gasket.  Maybe he didn't really do anything special,
just finally got one on right.  This same dealer charged me for a yolk, broken
when they were installing new U joints.  He told me that it was necessary to
break them to get them apart.  I didn't learn the truth until years later, when
I did my own.

Ron