Another Spit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another Spit
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 21:53:10 -0800
To All,

I have uncovered yet another Spitfire that is for sale.  I hate to see
people sell their LBC's but I guess they have their reasons.

This particular car is a very early '73 1500 with 39,400 original
miles.  It is pimento red and has all the receipts.  I am going to take
a look at it later this week to be sure of the condition etc.

Apparently it has a new top.

One odd thing about this car is the markings.  The owner says that on
the left rear quarter panel is a chrome emblem saying "Spitfire4".  On
the right qtr. panel is a similar badge that says "Spitfire 1500".  The
Deck Lid has no markings whatsoever.  And no holes from any removed
markings.

The owner is asking $3500 but says he is negotiable.  His phone number
is 425-788-6460.

Joe Curry   '63 Spit

P.S. If anybody has seen those types of badge combinations let me know.