Re: License (Licence) (Number) Plates

To: Max Blyton <Max.Blyton@airservices.gov.au>
Subject: Re: License (Licence) (Number) Plates
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 22:04:36 -0800
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Max Blyton wrote:

>    Joe Curry has raised a topic of great interest to me:
>    I am a member of the
>                         Number Plate Collectors' Club of Australia
>
>    (NPCC is the equivalent of the ALPCA of the USA).
>
>    Joe, and anyone else - I collect license plates from all over the world.
>    Whilst I have a reasonable collection of American Plates, I am always
>    interested in swapping/trading/receiving plates.
>
>    Please contact me if you can assist.

Max,  (May I call you Mad Max since you are from down under?)

Yes, I have a few duplicate plated that I can trade.  I too am trying to get as
many different plates as I can.  I am not particularly interested in the rare
plates or old ones, just different ones.  I appreciate the opportunity to add
"foreign" plates to the few I now have.  The only one I currently have from
outside the US is one that was on the MGTD I brought back from England in 1973.

I look forward to hearing from you and any others interested in trading plates.

(The walls of the shop need a good coat of paint....License plates cover up the
flaws)

Regards,
Joe Curry