Dash Insert

To: <JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com>
Subject: Dash Insert
From: "Brent Smith" <bsmith@inetnow.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:15:36 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jim,
   This one I know for sure!  The insert is black wrinkle finish on the
later cars (at least post-60,000; Bill Piggott refers to it as a change to
the TR3As).  Mine was original like that with some wear spots, so I redid
it using the wrinkle finish black spray paint from the parts stores.  Pick
a good brand, strip the old paint completely and follow the instructions to
the letter and it will look fine.  Make sure you use a little radiant heat
on it while it dries; I used a space heater.  That makes it wrinkle
properly.

Brent