Re: Attention "Limey Listers" - help needed across the pond

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: Attention "Limey Listers" - help needed across the pond
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 19:09:10 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, Dave Terrick wrote:

> Dave Terrick here in Winnipeg, Canada.
>
> Please ignore this message if you have no knowledge of Ford Fiesta Stuff.

 Woo Hoo now we are talking REAL cars!!! Oh I remember A187 SHJ fondly...!

> Do any gearboxes for this beast exist in the breakers' yards anymore?!?

A friend and I were directly responsible for the demise of the very car
you are looking for!!

> have access to a shipping company (as a favor)  but oddly enough no
> breakers have  websites.

Most GB breakers don't have running water yet!!!!

And no, I do not want to pay retail for the parts
> to an aftermarket retailer in the  USA.  They are pricey.

If I am in the scrappy area then i will have a goosy gander for you.

> I intend to wrestle the Modified Production title from a Nissan (a close
> relative to the dreaded M@#$A).  And there is at least some blue blud in
> the Ford.

Sorry, that arguement won't hold water!!!! At least some nissans are made
in the UK, rather than blue blood there's paella in the Fester!

   Johnny '77 spit (formerly the owner of an '84 Frod Fester)