Wheels for my Spitfire.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheels for my Spitfire.
From: Les Staff <lstaff@cabler.cableregina.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 01:26:57 -0600
I am currently doing some performance upgrades to the engine in my '76
Spitfire. Once the engine is back in the car I would like to have some
wheels and rubber on the road that compliment the upgrade in horse
power. I have been combing through the mail order catalogues for new
wheels. I have also read on the net about wheels from other marques of
Triumphs being fitted to Spits. (ie; TR-7 13x5.5 rims with a counter
sink on the bolt holes for the conical lug nuts) I would like wheels
13x5.5 or 13x6. I have seen the Minilight replicas in TRF Cat. but have
never seen them actually on a Spit. Do these rims look good on a Spit?
Are there others out there I should be considering? Can I use wheels
from a TR-7? Does anyone have anything used?

Thanks for your time!!

Les Staff
'76 Spitfire
lstaff@cabler.cableregina.com