Re: You want young...<873eb35a.349b4602@aol.com>

To: Duper Sude <DuperSude@aol.com>
Subject: Re: You want young...<873eb35a.349b4602@aol.com>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:56:42 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>Hello,
>    I think I take the honors for youngest lister on this one.. I'm 14, and
>I've owned my TR7 for around 7 months now..   Until later,
>Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
>Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html

Nope, I'm SEVEN YEARS OLD, or atleast that's how old the girlfriend says I

I drove my first Herald when I was 19 I think, and my first Spitfire when I was
20!  Prior to the Herald I had(still have) a Morris Minor, my only venture into
modern(ish) car ownership since has been 1982 Citroen Visa, 20 quid and it
lasted a year until some dozy bint drove into it, mind you, she gave me 60 quid
so I was happy, and she didn't spot the bald tyres either!!!  :-) :-)

Rich
Northampton
England.