Hurrah! Send in the diapers!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hurrah! Send in the diapers!
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 07:49:52 -0500
Well, time to let the cat out of the bag:

Alice and myself are expecting a daughter this May.  Yes, for those of you
who know us this seems to be a shocker, but one you get over the shock start
sending the disposable diapers.  As a good parent, I'm starting to look for
her car now, so please pass on leads for decent Spits near Ohio.  This means
that I'll probably have to get rid of the TR7, but then again, with the
change in the law on pollution controls for collector vehicles here in Ohio
(you now have to have them for the year the car was built, and pass the tests
if you live in an effected county) I'd have to spend oodles of cash to
unmodify the car anyway.

We will be test-fitting the baby seat to the TR4's occasional seat in
preparation for the shows this year.  If anyone had modified a TR in this
manner, please pass on the pro and cons.  I'm almost for making momma follow
in the Chrysler or Buick, but then again, she's probably thinking the same
thing - except she's in the TR4's driver's seat!

...now you know why we bought that '61 Chrysler 4-door, the "Love Shack"!

Ciao,

Bruce Clough
'62 TR4
'81 TR7