Re: Bent Front Bumper Supports aka Frame

To: "John Di Fede" <difejo@consumer.org>, <tr7@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bent Front Bumper Supports aka Frame
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:13:18 -0800
Good luck with the come a long.  I have tried this and the frame is pretty
sturdy.  The car actually moved before the supports bent.  A body shop
could hook it up to their machine and get it right.  You may get it to move
but will likely not get it just right.  That being said I would probably do
it myself too.  Probably cause more damage and end up at the shop anyway,
but I would have at least tried it.

John