Little Bit of Cheer!

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Little Bit of Cheer!
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:53:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I would like to wish all of you the very best for this holiday season,
as well as a very healthy and Happy New Year.  May your projects all
come to completion.

(My Scottish heritage is in conflict with my LBC hobby...  There is
always something left undone as the clock strikes twelve on New Year's
Eve...  But then again, the Scots and Brits have always been a little at
odds with each other...)

Tomorrow night at our annual gathering of friends and family, I will
lift a glass of egg nog to you all.

Later,
Carl F. Musson (musson@arts.usf.edu)
'58 TR3A TS25264L  www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/