Re: Problems with bleeding clutch

To: "Chuck Poulin" <cpoulin@i2020.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Problems with bleeding clutch
From: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 12:22:16 -0500
I bought a "one man bleeder" back in the summer but didn't get to use it
until two weeks ago. The Mightyvac worked like a charm and I'll never go
back to the team approach. It made things so easy and quick and I didn't
have to interrupt anyone from vacuuming and cleaning while I worked on the
car.
Tom, Walmart has the best price on Mightyvacs.

Vic Whitmore
76 Triumph Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario