Re: Rust reformer

To: "EPaul21988" <EPaul21988@aol.com>, <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rust reformer
From: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 17:43:51 -0800
I used to use a product called "Rust-off" to remove rust from any and all
parts on my TR-3. This product was incredible, it removed rust on sheet
metal as well as my cylinders and block (more then one application needed
for block and cylinders). I believe it was Phosphoric Acid. When dried the
metal turned black and paint loved it. Paint sticks to it better then paint
to primer or even primer to metal. Fiberglass also likes it.

Mark