Re: Information about "Lawrence-tuned"engines

To: info@immo.nl, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Information about "Lawrence-tuned"engines
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 18:07:42 EST
Listers, can anyone answer this question below (from Arie van der Lee in
Almere, The Netherlands.  His address is info@immo.nl

In a message dated 97-12-30 14:17:46 EST, Arie writes:

[Arthur]
>  I hope you can help with information about Lawrence-tuned engines in
>  Triumph cars.  I am interested in buying a Tr-4 which is at the moment
>  in England and which is re-imported from the U.S. in '92. The present
>  owner claims that the engine is Lawrence-tuned. As I don't know anything
>  about this tuner I hope you can supply some information because I think
>  that in this case we're talking about an American tuner.

Arie, I know nothing about "Lawrence - tuned" engines.  But I am sending this
to the Triumph list in hope that someone can fill us in.  Let's give it a few
days and see what happens.  If you have any other questions, please feel free
to ask.  I do know the answers to other things.  :-).  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L